Windshield Rock Chip and Long Crack Repair
If your windshield has suffered a rock chip or a long crack, don’t delay in having it repaired. There are many inconveniences with having to replace your windshield. With a Dr. Rock Chip windshield repair, you make no appointment, just show up at our location, and we’ll get it repaired in a fraction of the time it takes to have it replaced. On top of the cost being significantly less to repair rather than replace, it’s actually eco-friendly and conserves energy and materials, while keeping your non-recyclable windshield out of a landfill. Because of this, most auto insurance companies will waive your deductible when the windshield is repaired and not replaced, which means you can often receive a full reimbursement for the charge of the repair, making it free when you have comprehensive/full coverage insurance!
Be Eco-friendly with Our Simple Repair Process
Repairing your windshield keeps non-recyclable auto glass out of the dumpster and in your car. By preserving the structure of your windshield, you are making an ethical choice to play your part in the battle against toxic landfills. Getting your free windshield repair with comprehensive insurance means you can both save money while protecting the earth. That’s a win-win! As a sustainable practice, windshield repair has the potential to save thousands of tons of windshield waste from entering our landfills. Play your part as a good citizen and repair your windshield, not replace it.
Advantages Of Windshield Repair
- Technicians will never need to break the original seal of your windshield when repairing.
- When you repair not replace, windshield sensors such as: emergency braking, lane departure warning, collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control do not need expensive recalibration.
- Windshield repair helps the environment because windshields are unrecyclable and take up landfill space.
- A windshield repair will save you time and fits into even the busiest of schedules. When comparing 15 to 30 minutes with 2 hours, windshield repair stands the best option.
- With windshield replacement you often have to wait several hours for adhesives to properly cure before you can drive your car. With windshield repair, you can start driving immediately.
- Windshield repair is a low-cost option when compared to a full replacement
- Unlike a windshield replacement, there are no additional precautions or steps involved after a windshield repair.
- Keep your window decals intact by repairing and not replacing your windshield.
- Window repair techniques get more advanced and sophisticated as time progresses.
Advantages of Windshield Repair
Cost Savings: when you repair not replace, windshield sensors such as emergency braking, lane departure warning, collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control do not need expensive recalibration.
Safety: there is no need to break the factory seal that bonds the windshield to the frame of your vehicle. Your windshield and its bonded seal are a main component of your vehicles structural and safety system.
Quality: you get to keep the manufacturer’s original windshield. Rather than replacing your windshield with an aftermarket alternative that often provides fewer features in the form of reduced UV protection, a lower tensile strength, a true proper fit and a seal that may prove to be subpar.
Time saver: we fit into even the busiest schedules, and unlike a windshield replacement, there are no additional precautions or steps involved after a windshield repair.
Although windshield repair stands as a phenomenal solution for damaged windshields, the overall appearance of your windshield will not return to factory condition. A well-performed windshield repair will enhance visibility substantially and restore the integrity of your windshield. If for any reason a repaired windshield impedes safe visibility it should be replaced. Through our experience and quality materials, we are able to dramatically improve windshield damages without harming the environment. Come and get a cost effective and or free windshield repair with qualifying comprehensive insurance today.